Data held by SUN Automation Group
We hold data about customers, potential customers, our employees and from our website as follows:
Customer and potential customer data
- Contact name.
- Contact address.
- Contact telephone number (mobile and landline).
- Contact fax number.
- Contact email address.
- Contract details (where appropriate).
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address.
- Cookie data.
- Request For Quote – Customer and potential customer data.
- Employee name.
- Employee address.
- Employee National Insurance Number.
- Passport details.
- Employee bank details.
- Employee emergency contact details.
- Data for company insurance policy.
What we use the data for
Customer and potential customer data
- Contact name to address customers, or potential customers directly.
- Contact address to address customers, or potential customers directly.
- Contact telephone number (cell and landline) to address customers, or potential customers directly.
- Contact fax number to address customers, or potential customers directly.
- Contact email address to address customers, or potential customers directly.
- Contract details (where appropriate) to provide the appropriate goods and services to our customers.
- All employee data is held for the purposes of employment, insurance, payment and compliance with tax and pension payments.
- Request For Quote – Customer and potential customer name, address, telephone number, fax number and email Address: We only use this data to directly communicate with you.
Storage of data
All data is stored locally within SUN Automation Group or in Cloud services supplied by Microsoft. Data stored locally is held on SUN Automation Group owned equipment.
Sharing of data
SUN Automation Group will only share your data in the following situations:
- We may have to disclose data as instructed by law enforcement agencies.
- We will share your contact details and the details of the products you use across our group of companies to ensure we provide you with the best products and service we can. If you do not want us to do this, please contact: [email protected]
When SUN Automation Group transfers data, it is done with secure encrypted connections.
Communicating with you
SUN Automation Group will communicate with you:
- In relation to day to day business.
- To inform you of new or improved products and services offered by SUN Automation Group.
- To inform you of new or improved products and services offered by SUN Automation Group’s third parties.
Correction to your data
If the data we hold about you is incorrect then please contact:[email protected], stating what the problem is and what correction is required.
Issues or comments on this Privacy Statement
If you have any issues or concerns with this Privacy Statement or the way SUN Automation Group handles data, then please contact: [email protected]
Notice to California Residents
California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (1) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, e-mail, and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately proceeding year for the third parties’ direct marking purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us by email at [email protected]. We will respond to such requests for information access within 30 days following receipt of the email or mailing address stated above. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
This Website is not targeted at, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 16. If we have reason to believe that information is being provided by a person under the age of 16, we will not collect the information. If you have reason to believe that we have information from someone under the age of 16, please contact us at [email protected].
How Do I Opt-Out or Unsubscribe?
All emails and newsletters from SUN allow you to opt out of further mailings at any time. If you wish to opt out or unsubscribe from the newsletters sent by SUN please contact us at [email protected].
If you are Located in the European Union
You have certain additional rights regarding your personal data, subject to local European Union data protection laws. If you would like to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected].